Our charitable partner:
Essentia Health Foundation
Supporting the Essentia Health Cancer Program
Your paddle has powerful purpose when you help support cancer survivors in the Northland community.
Through your partnership with the Essentia Health Foundation, you help bring our goal to life - to celebrate cancer survivorship by supporting patients emotionally, socially, physically and financially.
Thanks to a total of 16 teams and almost 233 individual paddlers, the Essentia Health Foundation received over $38,431 in donations from the 2016 Lake Superior Dragon Boat Festival for its Cancer Survivorship programs.
Proceeds from this year's festival will be dedicated to continuing support of the Cancer Center.
- Patient and Community Education
- Intergrative Medicine
- Compassionare Care (gas cards, uncovered medical equipment)
Border’s Brew Crew claimed the Crystal Dragon Top Fundraising Trophy for the second year in a row by raising $9,468.
Essentia Health Foundation thanks the paddlers for their support and the rotary clubs for their partnership.
Together, we can help survivors take back their lives.
Visit our Donation Page to create your own personalized website to raise donations. You can make a donation to a team, a specific paddler or give a general gift to Essentia Health cancer survivorship.
- Raise $250 as an individual and receive a $25 coupon for dragon Boat Festival apparel.
- Raise $2,500 or more as a team and the Foundation will pay for half of your 2018 boat registration (that's a $400 savings).
- Raise $5,000 or more and we will pay for your entire 2018 boat registration ($800 value)!
The Top Fundraising team received the traveling Crystal Dragon trophy, free 2018 registration and recognition in Foundation publications.
For more information contact Deb Ellingsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-786-1062.